Exploring Lao Rafting Expedition
questa attività viene svolta in un GEOPARCO UNESCO
|ACTIVITIES:||rafting, river walking|
|DISTANCE:||18 miles (from San Primo to Papasidero)|
|DIFFICULTY:||Level ll-lll +, fun with challenging passages|
|SEASON:||March to November|
|AGE:||from 14 years (minors only if authorized)|
- life vest
- neoprene shoes
- wetsuit and splash jacket (in case of cold)
- swimming pool
- “dog sitter” service with dedicated area
- access to equippped areas
- convenient and free parking
- riveerside lunch with typical products
WHAT TO BRING
- sleeping bag
- thermal shirt or fleece (in case of cold)
- personal shower needs / change of clothes
- outdoor clothing recommended
- USB stick
Expeditions are undoubtedly the most complete way to experience a real adventure. The Exploring Lao Rafting Expedition starts at Laino and ends the next day at Papasidero. The first day after paddling on the first rafting trip we will arrive in Campicello where we’ll set up the camp for the night.
From here, we’ll go on a river walking path (about 2 hours) in one of the wonderful tributaries of the Lao river. These places are almost completely unexplored due to their difficult access … It is appropriate to say, we’ll be in the heart of the park.
The following morning we’ll raft downriver to Papasidero.